HGV Training

The first thing you'll need is a LGV Provisional Licence. To obtain a provisional licence the D2 application form needs to be sent, along with a completed medical D4 form, to the DVLA at Swansea.

Once you receive your licence back all candidates will need to take a Hazard Perception test and a Multiple-Choice theory test. You might also need a CPC case study (module 2) test. This test forms part of the Driver CPC requirement. To find out if you need one of these tests, check our CPC page.

When you’ve passed the theory tests, we can arrange your driving training and test.

To find out more, or if you have any questions, please call us on 01633 880352.

DH Jones

Driver Training


What our clients say

DH Jones Driver Training Ltd

Pill Farm Buildings, Undy, Caldicot, Gwent, South Wales, NP26 3ED